- 1 tbsp. tequila
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tilapia fillets
- 1/2 package mesclun salad or any lettuce mixture of your choice
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place tilapia fillets in a shallow baking dish. Generously brush with marinade. Cover dish; refrigerate 1-3 hours.
3. Heat gas grill to medium and place salmon on grill. Cook 8-10 minutes until fish begins to flake, turning once. (I don't have access to a grill so I baked the fish in the dish with the marinade, for 15 minutes at 350.)
4. Place 1 tilapia fillet atop a bed of lettuce and drizzle with oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
Original recipe courtesy of Gillian's Goodies.