- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
2. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Beat sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Spread into prepared pan.
4. Bale for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.