- 2 T Italian Dressing
- 1 lb Italian Sausage
- 2 cans chicken broth (I only had 1, and it was plenty. 2 would've been too runny)
- onions, peppers, or other stir-fry vegetables (I used peppers, onion and snap peas)
- 1 can cannelloni beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (I only had Asiago and it complemented the dish quite nicely)
1. Heat dressing in large saucepan on medium heat. Add sausage; cook 8-10 min or until cooked through, stirring occasionally to break sausage into small pieces.
2. Add broth, stir-fry vegetables, beans and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Stir in macaroni. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 8-10 min or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Ladle into 8 serving bowls and top with cheese.