- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 Italian dressing (I only had Balsamic vinaigrette and it worked out wonderfully)
- 1/4 Grated Parmesan cheese (I used Asiago)
1. Place all ingredients in large resealable plastic bag or container. Turn bag/container several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing and cheese. Lay flat so chicken does not overlap.
2. Refrigerate chicken 30 min to marinate. Preheat oven to 425. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and excess marinade (I poured it over the chicken before baking, to add extra juices). Arrange chicken on foil-covered baking sheet. Bake 20 min or until cooked through.