4 WW points without the rice
- 3/4 pound beef top round, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dry sherry (I didn't have any, so I omitted this)
- 1 pound broccoli crowns, cut into florets
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh ginger, or 1.5 teaspoons ginger powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
1. Combine the beef with 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch; toss well to coat and set aside. Combine the remaining 1 Tablespoon cornstarch, broth, oyster sauce, honey, soy sauce and sherry in a small bown; set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add the broccoli and cook until crisp-tender, 3-4 minutes; drain.
3. Heat a nonstick wok or a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Swirl in the oil, then add the beef. Stir-fry until just cooked through, 3-4 minutes; transfer to a plate.
4. Add the ginger and garlic to the wok and stir-fry until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Add the broth mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils and thickens, about 1 minute. Add the beef and broccoli and cook until heated through, about 1 minute.