Roasted Sesame Pork
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1lb pork tenderloin
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cover roasting pan with foil.
2. Combine soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, ginger and garlic in bowl. Pat the pork dry with paper towels, then add to soy mixture and turn to evenly coat.
3. Place pork in roasting pan; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Roast to 160 degrees, about 20 - 25 minutes. Transfer pork to carving board and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Broccoli with Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce (found in the Asian section of most grocery stores)
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups broccoli, cut into florets
1. Combine broth and next 5 ingredients (through sugar) in small bown; set aside.
2. Heat nonstick wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, then garlic. Stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add the broth mixture and cook, stirring constantly until mixture boils and thickens, about 1 - 2 minutes.