We served it with Cauliflower Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian dressing
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 oz sugar snap peas
- 3 green onions, diagonally sliced
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger - I was so not in the mood for ginger, so I used some sesame oil instead!
1. Heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add peppers and peas; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add onions; cook and stir 1 minute.
2. Mix soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger until well blended. Add to meat mixture in skillet; cook 1 minute, or until sauce thickens, stirring frequently. Serve over rice, if desired.