- 1/2 cup water
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup snow peas
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 oz fettuccine
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and sliced
- Bring 1/4 cup of the water to a boil in a skillet. Add the carrots, broccoli and mushrooms, then bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the vegetables are just tender, about 4-6 minutes. Add snow peas, scallions, ginger and garlic. Cook, uncovered until the snow peas soften.
- Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine accord to package directions, drain.
- Combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, honey and remaining 1/4 cup water in a bowl. Stir into the vegetables. Add the bell pepper and the fettuccine, toss to coat, and serve.
This recipe has been submitted to Blogger Joelen's Chef Spotlight: Health Conscious Chefs, who's blog can be found here.